The City of St Paul Public Library and the Arlington Hills community are seeking Requests for Proposal (RFP) for the purchase and re‐use of the historic Arlington Hills Library.
To view the RFP please register for DemandStar. DemandStar is the City's official site for posting the RFP, checking for addenda which clarify the RFP, and submitting proposals.
- 10:00 a.m., August 28, 2013
- 10:00 a.m., September 25, 2013
Deadline for Written Questions: 12:01 p.m., October 21, 2013
Phone call questions will not be taken. All questions must be submitted in writing to Jessica.Brokaw@ci.stpaul.mn.us No questions will be answered after October 21.
Addenda Posted to DemandStar by: 4:30 p.m., October 23, 2013
Deadline for Proposals: 2:00 p.m., Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Instructions for DemandStar
- Go to http://www.onvia.com/free-agency-form
- Select City of Saint Paul (Contract and Analysis Services) in the Agency drop down.
- Your account will be set up within 48 hours (if it isn't you may call 1-800-711-1712).
- If you do not follow these instructions carefully, there will be a $5 charge to download documents.
The bid id is RFP-31115-12-0-2013/JB1 Sale of the Arlington Hills Library.