Mon, Wed: 12 - 8 pm
Tue, Thu: 10 am - 8 pm
Fri: 10 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 11:30 am - 5 pm
Sun: 1 - 5 pm
About the Library
- Public Internet computers: 11
- Word processing computers: 1
- Meeting Room capacity: 75 (can be divided into 2 smaller rooms)
- Handicapped Accessible
- Book Club
- Children's Specialist
- 4 rooms
- Capacity: 1-2 people
- Time Limit: 2 hours
The Bungalow Collection began in 1996 with a donation of materials from the Twin Cities Bungalow Club, and has been expanded since then with ongoing donations.
The books and magazines in the collection focus on bungalow homes and on the Arts & Crafts movement. Also included are materials on architecture, urban design, and gardens. The materials are part of the regular collection at the library and can be checked out.
The library maintains a collection of resources concerning American Sign Language and Deaf Heritage. Materials in the collection include books and dvds about deaf and hard of hearing issues, and signed children's books.
- The Merriam Park Library's parking lot is located to the west of the building and has 15 parking spaces.
- Please be aware of limited-time parking and no parking zones on Marshall Avenue and adjacent streets.