Mon, Wed: 12 - 8 pm
Tue, Thu, Fri: 10 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 11:30 am - 5 pm
- Public Internet computers: 11
- Word processing computers: 1
- Meeting Room capacity: 75 (can be divided into 2 smaller rooms)
- Handicapped Accessible
- 4 rooms
- Capacity: 1-2 people
- Time Limit: 2 hours
Metrotransit Bus Routes
The Bungalow Collection began in 1996 with a donation of materials from the Twin Cities Bungalow Club, and has been expanded since then with ongoing donations.
The books and magazines in the collection focus on bungalow homes and on the Arts & Crafts movement. Also included are materials on architecture, urban design, and gardens. The materials are part of the regular collection at the library and can be checked out. A list of materials in the collection is maintained by the Merriam Park Library and can be viewed at the Information Desk.
A collection of resources concerning American Sign Language, Hearing Loss, Coping Strategies, and Deaf Heritage. Materials in the collection include books, close-captioned videos, ASL videos, videos about deaf and hard-of-hearing issues, and signed children's books.
The Merriam Park Branch collaborates with the following providers of service to deaf and hard of hearing people:
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Service Division of the Minnesota Department of Human Services
- CSD of Minnesota
- Lifetrack Resources Family Support Connection
- The Merriam Park Library's parking lot is located to the west of the building and has 15 parking spaces.
- Please be aware of limited-time parking and no parking zones on Marshall Avenue and adjacent streets.