Closed for renovations.
Reopening November 8, 2014.
Grand Reopening November 8, 1-5 p.m.
- Dedication ceremony with Mayor Chris Coleman, City Council President Kathy Lantry, and corporate sponsor 3M.
- Performances by Harding High School drum line and pep band.
- DJ Kool Akiem
- Maker activities, light refreshments, architectural and public art program.
The renovated library features:
- 2500 square feet of additional public space
- Larger community room with after-hours access
- Expanded children's area
- New teen zone
- Outdoor reading garden
- Quiet reading/studying area
Find out more about the renovation project.
Information about the Sun Ray Library's neighborhood, including district council and neighborhood forum sites.
Metrotransit Bus Routes