In 2010 the Saint Paul Public Library adopted a new strategic direction which will guide our work for the next several years. The process included input and participation from elected officials, patrons, Friends of the Saint Paul Public Library, staff, and a community advisory committee. Thank you to everyone who participated.
Our new strategic direction reflects our conclusion that the most critical role for the Saint Paul Public Library is strengthening Saint Paul's community learning network.
We connect people in Saint Paul with the imperative and the joy of learning through a lifetime.
We are a cornerstone of a thriving city: welcoming people of all ages and cultures; strengthening neighborhoods and learning networks; and inspiring all with the world of ideas.
- Set priorities and align library resources with key community partners.
- Focus on services that are high priority, effective, and innovative.
- Strengthen Saint Paul's digital and community-based learning network.
- Align library spaces to support group and individual learning.
- Game-Changing Trends - Libraries Look for Their Place as Technologies Evolve
- Four Stories
- Public Comments Blog