Download e-audiobooks from OneClickDigital to your computer and transfer them to your portable listening device.
Register and Create Your Account (you will need your library card)
Login to OneClickDigital
Apps for Mobile Devices
- Create an Account (use a computer or your device's web browser)
- Download the app for your device:
Once you have downloaded the app, connect it to your account:
- Tap Settings
- Tap Profiles
- Tap Add Profile
- Select: USA, Minnesota, and then type: St Paul Public Library
- Log in with your OneClickDigital username and password.
Topics covered in this 45 minute program will include:
- A complete demo tour of the service
- How to create an account
- Easy ways to search for content
- How to download and transfer audiobooks and eBooks to your device
- Managing your eContent checkouts
- Up to 10 audiobooks can be checked out at a time.
- Up to 10 titles can be requested at a time.
- Online Help - tutorials, videos, and Frequently Asked Questions
- Telephone Support: 1-877-77-AUDIO / 1-877-772-8346
- Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Books on CD
Search the collection:
See what's new and upcoming:
Playaway: Ready-to-Go Audio
The Playaway is a self-playing digital audiobook that comes pre-loaded on a small storage device. Every Playaway has a universal headphone jack which works with almost any type of headphone, speaker, or car adaptor.
Batteries and headphones are not included when you check out a Playaway. You will need to provide your own AAA battery and headphones.
Find Playaway Titles
Playaways are on shelf at the Saint Anthony Park library.
Search the catalog for Playaway titles and place hold requests to have one sent to your library.
One Click Digital