Borrow the Internet from Saint Paul Public Library!
The library has 100 hotspots available for checkout - with free, high-speed Internet service.
Where can I borrow the Internet?
- Hotspots circulate from Rondo and Merriam Park Libraries.
- They can be put on hold elsewhere.
- To see if a hotspot is available or to place a hold on one, search "Borrow the Internet" on the library catalog.
Who can borrow the Internet?
- Saint Paul residents who have a Saint Paul Public Library card.
- Borrowers can have no more than $10 in fines on their SPPL library account.
- If under 18, a borrower must have a parent/caretaker sign a Loan Agreement Form at checkout.
What are the loan terms?
- Hotspots circulate for one week.
- There are no renewals.
- A late fee of $1/day is charged. A $50 replacement fee is billed after 18 days overdue.
- Internet service will be turned off if a hotspot is overdue.
Where can I get technical support for the hotspot?
Contact Sprint customer service at 1-888-211-4727.
Borrow the Internet is made possible by a Green Line Challenge grant from the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation.