E-books from OverDrive can be downloaded to your computer, e-book reader or mobile device.
Getting Started with OverDrive
OverDrive Media Console
Download the OverDrive app for your mobile device.
- Search help topics and find guides for getting started with your e-reader.
- Compatible E-book devices
Going Mobile Video Tutorials
- iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
- Adobe Digital Editions
- Sony Reader Wi-Fi
Instructions for getting started with OverDrive e-books on your e-book reader:
- Android devices
- iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Nook (Simple Touch and Classic) and other e-ink e-book readers
- Kindle Fire
Borrowing and renewal policies:
- A maximum of 10 OverDrive e-books can be checked out at a time.
- E-books are checked out for up to 3 weeks.
- E-books may not be renewed.
- Customers may have holds on up to 10 OverDrive e-books.
- E-books from OverDrive cannot be downloaded using library computers.
- E-books from OverDrive are available to Saint Paul Public Library customers and customers served by the Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington County Library systems with cards that have been registered in the Saint Paul Public Library system. More information about library cards ...