- You can only access digital materials with the e-access card.
- To request materials for your classroom, and access the full array of our services for educators, please consider getting an Educator Status card.
2. Explore the Library's top digital resources for your students, curated by SPPS librarians.
Support your students' research with dozens of databases with reliable, up-to-date information, including multimedia and citation assistance. Saint Paul Public Schools' Library staff recommend the following databases for K-12 students.
- Children's Specialists
- Class visits
- Online materials request (requires physical library card)
- Reading Together tutoring service
- History Day Help
4. Download and print Library Go posters for your classroom
Questions? Consult our detailed Educator FAQ or contact our support staff.
We will try to respond as soon as possible to all inquiries.