Easy-to-use video tutorials to help you learn business, technical and creative skills -- anytime, anywhere.
Tutorials feature experts on Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, web design, digital video and audio, and much more!
Use your library card to log in to Lynda.com for free.
The first time you visit Lynda.com, click "Create a profile".
Enter your library card number (with no spaces between the numbers) and create a password. Your password must be at least 6 characters long and include a number and a letter. The next time you log in, use your library card number and the password you created.
- Need a library card? Here's how to get one.
- Need to reset your Lynda.com password? Contact Lynda.com Customer Service toll-free at 1-888-335-9632.
How to Use Lynda.com - Online Video Course
Maximum number of simultaneous users
The library's contract with Lynda.com allows up to 75 people to use the service at the same time. If 75 people are using Lynda.com simultaneously, any additional users will need to wait until one of the current users logs out.
Mobile and Desktop Apps
With the lynda.com app you can download an entire course for offline viewing.
How to get started:
- After launching the app, select, "Already a Member," and then move from the Individual to Organization tab.
- Type "sppl.org" under Web Portal and press the Log in button.
- You will then see the lynda.com screen asking for your library card number and password.