Mon: 12 - 8 pm
Tue - Fri: 9 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 11 am - 5 pm
Sun: 1 - 5 pm
email: firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Public Internet computers: 18
- Word Processing computers: 3
- The Lab in the Nicholson Workforce and Innovation Center 
- Meeting Rooms: 
- Otto Bremer Community Room (1st floor) capacity: 70
- Andy Boss Community Room (4th floor) capacity: 70
- Handicapped Accessible
- Hold Pick-Up Lockers  available 6 a.m. - 2 a.m.
- Book Clubs
- Children's Specialist 
About George Latimer 
- F. Scott Fitzgerald Reading Alcove
- Foundation Center Funding Information Network - directories and information about applying for grants, as well as online access to grant directories .
- Government Documents 
- Miller Sheet Music Collection
- Minnesota Book Award Collection - titles that have won the Minnesota Book Award , 1988-present.
- Saint Paul Collection  - documenting the history of Saint Paul
- Severson Collection - rare World War I aviation books.
The George Latimer Central Library invites your group to enjoy a free personalized tour to visit the historical Central Library, an architectural gem dating back to 1917. Plan a visit for a group of five to twenty participants (maximum capacity for a single tour) for a guided tour and learn about the architecture and history of the building. Gaze at the hand painted ceilings and intricate friezes and admire the gorgeous chandeliers. Your guide will point out highlights of the collection and talk about the special collections of the library, and you can follow along on your smartphone or mobile device .
To schedule a tour please call 651-266-7000 at least a week in advance, if possible.
The Central Library is located at 90 West Fourth Street, across the street from Rice Park, on the block bordered by 4th Street, Washington Street, Kellogg Boulevard, and Market Street.
The Library is accessible to the Skyway system via the RiverCentre Connection tunnel between RiverCentre and Landmark Towers.
- Downtown Saint Paul parking ramp information .
- The Science Museum ramp is closest to the library.
- The RiverCentre ramp is connected to the library by skyway and tunnel.
- Metered (street) parking information . The library is in the Xcel Energy Center event zone.