Closed for renovations.
Reopening November 16, 2014.
Grand Reopening November 16, 1-5 p.m.
- Dedication ceremony Mayor Chris Coleman, City Councilmember Chris Tolbert, and others.
- Performances by Menken Brothers Jazz Trio, Balalaika Orchestra, and Clearwater Hot Club.
- Family-friendly activities including a jump castle, Zumba, and crafts.
- Maker activities, light refreshments, architectural and public art program.
The renovated library features:
- 5000 square feet of additional public space
- Express Center at street level
- Community meeting room
- Expanded children's area
- New teen zone
- Comfortable seating for reading
- Outdoor reading garden
Find out more  about the renovation project.
Co-located with the Hillcrest Recreation Center .
Library Profile 2010 
Our Neighborhood 
Information about the Highland Park Library's neighborhood, including district council and neighborhood forum sites.
Metrotransit  Bus Routes