Closed for renovations.
Reopening November 8, 2014.
Grand Reopening November 8, 1-5 p.m.
- Dedication ceremony with Mayor Chris Coleman, City Council President Kathy Lantry, and corporate sponsor 3M.
- Performances by Harding High School drum line and pep band.
- DJ Kool Akiem
- Maker activities, light refreshments, architectural and public art program.
The renovated library features:
- 2500 square feet of additional public space
- Larger community room with after-hours access
- Expanded children's area
- New teen zone
- Outdoor reading garden
- Quiet reading/studying area
Find out more  about the renovation project.
Library Profile 2010 
Our Neighborhood 
Information about the Sun Ray Library's neighborhood, including district council and neighborhood forum sites.
Metrotransit  Bus Routes