On Wednesday, November 18, the OneClickdigital website will be down for approximately 3 hours starting at 8:00pm CST.
Download e-audiobooks from OneClickDigital to your computer and transfer them to your portable listening device.
Register and Create Your Account  (you will need your library card)
Login  to OneClickDigital
Apps for Mobile Devices
- Create an Account  (use a computer or your device's web browser)
- Download the app for your device:
- Android devices 
- iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
- Kindle Fire 
- Nook HD/HD+ and Nook Tablets 
Once you have downloaded the app, connect it to your account:
- Select: USA, Minnesota, and then type: St Paul Public Library
- Log in with your OneClickDigital username and password.
- (To add additional profiles, Tap Settings, then Profiles, then Add Profile)
Topics covered in this 45 minute program will include:
- A complete demo tour of the service
- How to create an account
- Easy ways to search for content
- How to download and transfer audiobooks and eBooks to your device
- Managing your eContent checkouts
- Up to 10 audiobooks can be checked out at a time.
- Up to 10 titles can be requested at a time.
- Online Help  - tutorials, videos, and Frequently Asked Questions
- Telephone Support: 1-877-77-AUDIO / 1-877-772-8346
- Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org 
Books on CD
Search the collection:
See what's new and upcoming:
Playaway: Ready-to-Go Audio
The Playaway is a self-playing digital audiobook that comes pre-loaded on a small storage device. Every Playaway has a universal headphone jack which works with almost any type of headphone, speaker, or car adaptor.
Batteries and headphones are not included when you check out a Playaway. You will need to provide your own AAA battery and headphones.
Find Playaway Titles
One Click Digital