The Small Business Resource Center at the Rondo Community Outreach Library  provides print, online and in-person assistance to patrons.
Free workshops offered by the Neighborhood Development Center .
- Almanac of Business and Industrial Financial Ratios - comparative financial data benchmarks and trends for 192 industries
- Business Plan Pro - sample business plans and business plan formats
- Demographics Now - demographic information and thematic maps to analyze customer bases and spending potentials
- NAICS/SIC database - identifies the NAICS and SIC numbers for business
- eStatement Studies: Financial Ratios Benchmarks - Risk Management Association (RMA) database of composite financial data of over 761 industries.
- SRDS - an online market research tool that provides detailed reports and maps which inform about new markets, target audiences, their behaviors and lifestyles.
- Small business websites 
About the Small Business Partnership Project
The business center at the Rondo library is generously supported by the St. Paul Travelers Foundation .