Cloud Library e-books can be read on most computers and mobile devices.
Apps for your computer or mobile device
Visit the 3M download portal  to download the Cloud Library app for your computer or mobile device.
If you are using a Nook Tablet or Nook HD, visit the NOOK Apps store  to download the app.
Find out more about getting started with Cloud Library using:
Cloud Library e-books are not available for Kindles.
You can check out e-books, place holds, and add e-books to your wish list online, but you will need one of the apps  to read Cloud Library e-books on your computer or mobile device.
Three libraries have a touch-screen Discovery Station, where you can browse the Cloud Library collection and check out e-book readers that you can use to read e-books from the 3M Cloud Library.
Discovery Stations and e-book readers are available at these libraries:
Cloud Library e-book borrowing and renewal policies:
- Up to 10 Cloud Library e-books can be checked out at a time.
- 1 e-book reader can be checked out at a time.
- E-books and e-book readers are checked out for up to 3 weeks.
- E-books and e-book readers may not be renewed.
- Customers may have holds on up to 10 e-books.
- E-book readers may not be held.
- 3M Cloud Library e-books and e-book readers are available to all customers with a library card registered in the Saint Paul Public Library system. More information about library cards ...