Browse the Cloud Library Catalog  
- Check out items or place holds.
- You will need the app to read or listen to books.
- Browse the catalog, check out e-books and e-audiobooks, and place holds.
- Read e-books or listen to e-audiobooks.
Cloud Library e-books are not available for Kindle e-readers.
- Loan period: 21 days
- Maximum check-outs: 50
- Maximum holds: 10
- E-book requests held for: 3 days
Cloud Library Help
Visit Cloud Library Support  for installation information, frequently asked questions, videos, user guide, and more.
Adobe Activation Help
If you have received an "Adobe Device Activation Failure due to too many activations" error message, please submit an Adobe Reactivation Request .
Who can check out Cloud Library e-books and readers?
Cloud Library e-books and e-book readers are available to all customers with a library card registered in the Saint Paul Public Library system. More information about library cards ... 
E-book readers are available at these libraries:
E-book readers can be checked out for 21 days. One e-book reader can be checked out per customer.