E-books from OverDrive  can be read using your web browser or downloaded to your computer, e-book reader or mobile device.
OverDrive Help 
- Videos 
- Devices 
- How to return titles before the end of your lending period 
- OverDrive app v3.5 for iOS: issues and solutions  (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
- FAQ about problems with the recent iOS update  (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
- Loan period: 21 days
- Maximum check-outs: 50
- Maximum holds: 10
- Requests are automatically checked out or can be held up to 72 hours (3 days).
Who can check out OverDrive e-books?
To check out OverDrive e-books, you need:
- a Saint Paul Public Library card, or
- a library card from the Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, or Washington County Library that has been registered with Saint Paul Public Library. More information about library cards ... 
Expired registrations / "There is a problem with your account" messages:
If your card's registration has expired, when logging in you may a get a "there is a problem with your account" message. Contact the library  for assistance.
Getting Started with:
- E-readers  (Nook, Kobo,and others)
- Android 
- iOS devices  (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Kindle e-readers 
- Kindle Fire 
- Kobo tablets 
- Nook tablets 
- OverDrive Read  (read e-books using a web browser; no additional software or downloads required)
- Windows 8, RT, and 10