The Central Library  is home to the Foundation Collection, a collection of resources useful in researching sources of grant support. The collection includes print directories, information about applying for grants, periodicals and newsletters, annual reports, and access to specialized databases.
- Annual Register of Grant Support 
- Foundation Directory 
- National Directory of Corporate Giving 
- Foundation Grants to Individuals 
- Starting and Building a Nonprofit : A Practical Guide 
- The Everything Guide To Starting and Running a Nonprofit 
The following databases are available at the Central Library only. Please ask at the desk in the Nicholson Information Commons to use these databases. Staff members are always available to assist users with the collection during regular library hours.
- Foundation Directory Online 
- Foundation Grants to Individuals Online 
- Minnesota Grantmakers Online 
More Online Databases
- Minnesota Newspapers  (4 Minnesota newspapers, including the Star-Tribune and Pioneer Press)
- ProQuest  (500+ newspapers)
- Foundations & Grants Websites 
A Cooperating Collection of the Foundation Center, New York.