Call or e-mail the library to make reservations or for more information about the spaces available. Scheduling and space may be limited.
All meeting rooms have Wi-Fi internet access available.
Application and Policies
- Meeting Room Application - applications are required to book meeting space
- Facilities Use Policy and Regulations
- Meeting room capacity: 88
- Meeting room capacity: 85
- Conference room capacity: 8
- Teen meeting room (1st floor) capacity: 15
- Community room (2nd floor) capacity: 42
- Meeting room capacity: 75
- Room can be split into two smaller rooms
- Meeting room capacity: 35
- Meeting room capacity: 50
Meeting rooms at Rondo are limited to two bookings per group per month.
Youth Services Program Room
- 4 tables + 25 chairs
Open to groups of 10 or more.
- media cart
- 80 chairs
- 19 tables
Youth Services Program Room and Mulitpurpose Room can be combined to create one large space.
Capacity: 12 learners + 1 facilitator
Small Meeting Room A
Small Meeting Room B
Meeting Rooms A and B can be combined to create a space that seats 8-12.
Meeting room capacity: 60
3M Community Room
- Meeting room capacity: 25-40
Small meeting room
- Meeting room capacity: 6-10
Other Meeting Rooms
- Conference and community rooms - contact Arlington Hills Community Center to book a room.